Thursday, February 26, 2015

{January|February Review}

Getting in my annual eye exam at the very last minute | Battle of the Five Armies | Coffee Time | Very unexpected packaging | I love late presents | Never too late for a caramel macchiato | Ugh. | More Zara things | Discounted holiday chocolate

Movies/TV Shows | Every since getting the extended editions of the first two Hobbit movies for Christmas, I have been watching them non-stop. *Nerd Alert* I watch all of the behind-the-scenes/documentary stuff as well. Some of those actors are absolutely hilarious.

Favorite Recent Purchase | Zara - Pearl earrings. I am very a little obsessed with earring jackets at the moment. While on Zara's website scouting out a new bag for the Spring (yes, Spring. As a Southerner, I am so over this cold weather), I came across these minimalists pearl studs which are just perfect for me. Less is always more. Love them.

New-to-Me Songs | For the past 60 days I have been taking advantage of a free SiriusXM trial... and honestly speaking, I don't think I can go back to the regular radio after this (even though I rarely listened to it in the first place). In the first two months of 2015, there have been two songs that really catch my attention every time they are played. Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz and Chandelier by Sia. I love the beat of Am I Wrong... it is just a great song. Now, Chandelier is something else. When the chorus of this song played the first time, I mentally paused and was like, "What am I listening to?!?!" It amuses me to no end... you have to have a listen. 
By the way, "I'm an Albataraoz" by AronChupa is another "what the what" kind of song that I've been hugely entertained by over the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment