Sunday, June 8, 2014

{May Review}

Four of my favorite graphic/pics of the month.
Follow me on Instagram here.

Favorite YouTube Video/Blogs Post | Our List of Awkward Moments - YouTube: DanIsNotOnFire and Sprinkle of Glitter recently did a video of their awkward moments together. One of the funniest (laugh out loud while crying, kind of funny) videos I've seen in a very long time. Hands down, hilarious.

Song I'm Loving | Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys: In April, I was totally in the mellow music vibe. (Check out the review of April here.)  The month of May was all about bands like Linkin' Park. As you can see, my taste in music tends to vary quite severely at times.

App I'm loving | Water Your Body: This app is a great way to track the amount of water you're drinking day to day... for those of us who to forget to drink it. The up and down side to this app is the reminder tone. The tone sounds like a glass being filled up with liquid. Upside: This app is kind of well timed with when I'm thinking about getting something to drink. And it helps me make the decision to choose water over the alternatives. Downside: I'm sure you can imagine what happens after you having been drinking a bunch of water all day, then you suddenly hear the sound of water running. Yeah, not the best thing when you're out in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment