Friday, May 9, 2014

{April Review}

April via Instagram
Follow me on Instagram here.
Catching up with a childhood friend | "One ring to rule them all" | I'm trying people! | DMV on a Saturday | Sewing machine refresher course c/o my mom | Back to 'I Red A Good Book' | Late night Wal-mart run | So comfortable. So cheap. | First taste of Church's | Weekend uniform | I have great co-workers | Packages!! | Trying a new creamer | See, I can cook | Finally found the prefect burgundy | All black in the gym | Homemade egg rolls | Four words: Triple Chocolate mini cupcakes. | All by myself... | Tornadoes and flash flood warnings

Random Website/Post | Huffington Post - Lion King Cast Sings 'Circle of Life' On Plane For The Best In-Flight Performance Ever: Who doesn't love the Circle of Life?!?!

TV Show I'm Loving | Death in Paradise - I love this show! Of course it is a crime drama but this show is absolutely hilarious. It is set on an island in the Caribbean, where a detective inspector is sent to investigate a murder and ends up having to stay on the island... and dealing with the locals and tourist. As much as I love crime drama, if you were to take out that part of the show, I would probably still find it entertaining. I very quickly went through the first 3 seasons of the show this month and can not wait for the 4th season (which is being filmed this year). You can find a few episodes on YouTube... but I'm sure you internet savvy people will be able to locate all three seasons.

New To Me Shows | Doc Martin - This show is about a successful, but socially inept, surgeon who develops a fear of blood and has to stop practicing surgery. He get a position as the GP in a seaside village... and we watch as he goes about interacting with the locals. Very entertaining. Seasons 2-5 are available to watch instantly on Netflix.

Artist I'm Loving | Aloe Blacc - Hands down, I love the song "Wake Me Up". I was listening to the acoustic version of this song while getting ready one day. When the song ended, Spotify rolled over to the next song on the Lift Your Spirit album... I was hooked from there and ended up listening to the entire album. If you haven't already, you definitely need to check him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment