Sunday, November 17, 2013

{October Review}

Well, that was a shorter trip over to WordPress than I thought it would be. Sorry for the back and forth, but I am back on Blogger for good. Here is the October Review I posted last Friday on WordPress.

Philippians 4:13 and Donut Shop coffee – my two must haves at 7:30am | New gold toned additions to my jewelry collection | I always become obsessed with 3 Musketeers when it gets cooler outside. I don’t know why… | Time to officially start shopping for a Christmas party dress. | Catching up with a childhood friend at Red Robins | The most absolutely random mega box from Influenster. Yep, random!

Favorite Blogs/YouTubers | Gabe & Babe TV – YouTube: Gabe and Chad are vloggers I’m subscribed to that decided to do Vlogtober this year… which means they vlogged everyday for the month of October. I like their random vlogs but I really enjoyed adding them to list of daily vloggers I watched this month.

New-to-Me Blogs/YouTubers | Ben Brown – YouTube: Yet another daily vlogger…I found this channel through FunForLouis daily vlogs. Ben and Louis are friends who spend quite a bit of time together, so it tends to be very interesting to see the same day from two different perspectives.

Favorite TV Shows/Movies | Face Off – I love reality/competition shows that are based on actually skills and talent.

Online Shops | Esty – I go through phases with Esty… and currently I am loving it. I tend to get lost for hours on this site.

Apps I’m Loving | Spotify – The Spotify app has been on my phone, laptop, and tablet for ages but for some reason I never used it. I’m not sure what I thought it was but once I came out from under the rock I’ve clearly been living under, I have become hooked. The perfect app for random music lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment