Sunday, July 14, 2013

{What’s in my “Road Trip” Bag}

For me, the bag I carry on a road trip, particularly when there is going to be a lot of shopping going on, has to be a large bag with a shoulder strap that can be carried cross-body. This blue Caper bag {Sold Out} was my first purchase from JustFab about a year ago… and it has held up extremely well. I tend to keep very small purchases {nail polish, jewelry, etc.} in my bag until I use them, so it is very necessary for me to start out with the bear minimum in my bag. These are the 10 things I typically start out with on a road trip…

1. Hard Sunglasses Case - Picked up this Coach case at TJ Maxx last summer.
2. Phone/Tablet Cables and USB Car Charger - I rarely ever charge my devices before I get in the car to leave.
3. Lip Balm - Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me.
4. Lotion - Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
5. Wallet - My favorite, super old, Tommy Hilfiger wallet.
6. Nail file/clippers - As a nail-biter {I know, I know}, I must have something to take care of nail issues to prevent myself from giving in to the impulse to bit. This floral nail file is Madewell for Birchbox.
7. Candy/Mints/Gum - Whenever I can find these cinnamon Mentos, I always stock up on them. Love!
8. Reading Material - I used to carry a book and a few magazines, since getting the Nook HD, life has been so much easier… and lighter.
9. Moisture Stick - This all-purpose E.L.F. Daily Moisture stick is amazing.
10. A Liter Bottle - I got this fish bottle from Kmart last year, after making the decision to give up soda. This bottle is clear... in the picture, there is sweet tea in it.

What do you carry in your bag on a road trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment