Tuesday, July 9, 2013

{Birthday Bucket List}


It is that time of year again and I am celebrating my birthday all month long. This year I've decided to put together a bucket list of things I want to do before my next birthday. Here we go...


  1. Attempt a Pinterest recipe once a month
  2. Complete a full 60 day "No Buy" - no excuses.
  3. Finally clear out my alterations bag
  4. Complete a juice cleanse
  5. Read more books - Book list to come
  6. Go on a long weekend girls trip
  7. Spend more time outdoors
  8. Make a cookbook of my mom's recipes
  9. Be a better friend - I can be quite the lazy friend.
  10. Go to the zoo
  11. Do another 30 Day Snap
  12. Research and buy a new laptop
  13. Add another stamp to my passport
  14. Do a bible study on my own
  15. Finally watch all the Star Wars movies
  16. Eat less meat; more vegetables.
  17. Do a "photo an hour" once a month... or every 3 months. Ha.
  18. Update my 5 year plan
  19. Attend a baseball or football game
  20. Complete a "30 for 30"
  21. Design and make my own jewelry
  22. Get a huge jump start on gift shopping/making for birthdays and Christmas
  23. Go on another wine-tasting tour
  24. Bake a pie from scratch
  25. Plan a trip to the mountains
  26. Go see a play
  27. Create a meal plan and take lunch to work 3 times a week
  28. Get in at least five trips to the beach
  29. Attend a random free seminar
  30. Go back to Medieval Times
  31. Attend at least five country festival
  32. See at least three movies in IMAX 3D

If you want to join in on any of these activities, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment