Thursday, June 13, 2013

{E.L.F. Daily Moisture Stick}


I have truly started to see EyesLipsFace’s Daily Moisture Stick everywhere. I first seen this moisture stick in a post on the Fab Finds Under $50 blog back in March. After seeing a few friends with it and recently seeing Emily from Beauty Broadcast raving about it, I decided it was finally time to place an order. It is said to “nourish and hydrate skin for a softer, smoother, more revitalized look.” But at a price of $6, it definitely made me hesitate just a bit… but E.L.F. was running a 50% off their Best Sellers promotion when I ordered.  I carry it in my bag to use frequently on my cuticles after years of nail-biting, my cuticles are still in a terrible state. I am definitely a fan of this stick so far. With 50% off, of course I had to get some other items that have been recommended to me over the months. The lip exfoliator, which I still have not tried yet. The personal blend foundation SPF 15 in Dark, which I was told would help with my very oily face. The small stipple brush, which is gift to a friend. The lip stain in Nude Nectar, which I prefer to sticky lip glosses. I must say, this is less than $20 well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment