Friday, June 14, 2013

{30 Day Snap - Day Fourteen | New Polish}

Yesterday I received an email from Influenster about the new SinfulShine nail polishes from SinfulColors, so of course I had to add a stop at Walgreens to my To Do List for today. Oh my... I wanted every single color! However, due to the amount of nail polishes I own already, I have a rule that involves purchasing only one nail polish at a time. So, I decided to go with the shade called Man Hunt. This shade is in the second column, third shade from the top. It is like the prefect shade of light green. Once I paint my nails with it, I'll show the color up close. I already know the next shade I will buy is going to be that amazing teal shade at the top of the second column, called My Kryptonite. Can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment