Thursday, May 30, 2013

{The 30 Day Snap}

So, over on the blog Sprinkle of Glitter, Louise has decided to do what she has labeled as The 30 Day Snap. This is where everyday for 30 days she will take a photograph of her day and upload it. And she has challenged or tagged all of her readers to do the same. What a great idea! So, beginning on June 1st, I will also post a photo of my day... everyday. Fingers crossed I can make until the end of the month. Ha!

You are more than welcome to join in on your blog, facebook, instagram or twitter.

2 comments:

  1. stephanie_elisseMay 30, 2013 at 10:57 AM

    I read about this on Louise's blog. Definitely going to participate!


    Hope you check out my blog too :)


    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely check out your first post. :)

    ReplyDelete