Monday, April 1, 2013

{Sugar 'N Spice | VoxBox 2013}

Once again Influenster has given me the opportunity to try out one of their VoxBoxes Check out my first experience with VoxBox here. Their second box of the year is called Sugar 'n Spice and I could not be more happy to give these products a whirl. There were only 2 of the five items I had never heard of before. Nectresse(3.) sweetener is said to "taste like sugar but has zero calories per serving." It is 100% all natural. I'm not a fan of most sweeteners, so I can not wait to see how well I get on with this one. Now, the belVita Breakfast Biscuits(5.), are amazing! Right after opening the VoxBox, these biscuits when straight into my handbag. When you are an early morning hater like me, you have to have breakfast foods that are portable. These biscuits taste great with a massive cup of coffee {which is another necessity for my early mornings}. And I find there is no strange aftertaste with the biscuits... it is actually quite pleasant. 

The other three items are products I had heard of before and have wanted to try. This box included THREE products from the Colgate Optic White Regimen(1.): the mouthwash, the toothpaste and the toothbrush. Awesome! When used together, they are said to whiten teeth in one week. I'll be back for a full review on these items in a week. I am very familiar with Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel already. Currently, I am using their Pore Perfecting Toner... which I absolutely love by the way. To find out they make Oil Controlling Towelettes(2.), I have to say I did a little happy dance. Towelettes? What a great idea! Now, about two days before this VoxBox came in, I had seen a commercial for the Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer(4.). After seeing that commercial, I doubted that it could be as easy as they made it seem... especially when your skins gets as ashy as mine does on the best of days. While I like what I have seen so far, it is going to take a little while longer to form a complete opinion about this moisturizer.

*While I received these products complimentary from Influenster, the thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment