Sunday, April 21, 2013

{Life Lately via Phone Pics}


1. The Sugar n’ Spice Voxbox from Influenster. | 2. Love a good black shirt w/ elbow length sleeves. | 3. When your sister has 2 kids under the age of 10, this is the kind of lunch you get when you go “shopping” at her house when she’s not home. | 4. I make it a point to not work on my birthday or Good Friday. | 5. Happy Easter from the ankle-bitters! | 6. After Easter candy haul. | 7. Meetings + Beach = Amazing | 8. April’s Birchbox | 9. Lunch on the Company. | 10. Spicy Chicken. Yep! | 11. The only reason I go to Subway. | 12. Since when did JCP get such nice things. | 13. Totally obsessed with Pretzel M&Ms. | 14. ELF haul. | 15. My mom’s lasagna. Best. EVER. | 16. Necklace haul | 17. Smoked Mozzarella Chicken from Olive Garden. Good Stuff. | 18. I don’t usually like light jeans but I loving these jeans. | 19. Back at the beach for more meetings and bargain shopping with some locals. | 20. Love the clear mugs at a beach coffee shop… they let me buy the cup for only a dollar. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment