Tuesday, April 9, 2013

{Colgate Optic White Regimen | Review}



In the latest VoxBox from Influenster, I received three products from the Colgate Optic White: the 360 Optic White toothbrush and the Sparkling Mint toothpaste and mouthwash. When these three products are used together, they are said to whiten teeth in one week. While I did not notice a difference, my sister commented that my teeth seem a little whiter recently. Probably after longer use, I will start to see a difference. I liked the sparkling mint flavor of the toothpaste and mouthwash… but I’m not the biggest fan of the texture of the toothpaste. I do not like paste toothpaste and this one has a semi paste-like feel to it. While I may not purchase the mouthwash in the future, I would definitely consider buy the toothpaste (even with the paste-like texture). 

Since I started using these products, my mouth feels cleaner and my breath is fresher longer. Now this could all be due to my favorite part of this trio, the 360 Optic White toothbrush. I love this toothbrush! Huh, never thought I would say that before… From the bristles to the shape of the brush to the grips on the handle, this toothbrush is amazing. After singing it praises since the first day I started using it, I bought one of these toothbrushes for my mom and sister. They are now loving it as well. If nothing else, I will absolutely purchase another one of these toothbrushes. 

You can check-out other reviews of the Colgate Optic White Regimen and many other products on Influenster.

*While I received these products complimentary from Influenster, the thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment