Thursday, March 21, 2013

{Channel-Surfing Stoppers}


As you probably know by now, I love movies! I have multiple lists of favorite movies sorted by all different kinds of categories. One of the lists I rarely add movies to has be my Channel-Surfing Stoppers. This list contains movies in which, if I come across these movies on TV, I will always stop to watch them. Regardless of how many times I have seen it before, how far into the movie it is or the fact that I own the movie already. I would not say all of these movies are top favorites* but I can not resist the urge to stop and watch them.

In no particular order:
1. The Fifth Element
2. Pride & Prejudice (with Keira Knightly)
3. Ocean's Eleven, Twelve, or Thirteen
4. Twister
5. Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory (1971)
6. The Temptations Movie
7. Independence Day
8. Tremors
9. Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
10. Deep Blue Sea

*I can not bare to watch my top favorite movies on TV when they have been chopped up in order to fit into the allotted 2-hour time slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment