Tuesday, January 29, 2013

{Kiss Nail Dress in Babydoll}


A few weeks ago, I received some Kiss Nail Dress nail stripes in my Holiday VoxBox. If your not familiar with the VoxBoxes or Influenster, check out my VoxBox review here and Influenster here. These kinds of nails stripes seem like a good idea however I had never gotten around to purchasing them before. So, as with almost everything in the VoxBox, it was a great opportunity to try something new. The nail stripes I received were called Babydoll. 
Right out of the VoxBox, I loved the 3-D design on these nail stripes. While putting these stripes on all of my nails at the same time is not really my style, I thought they would be prefect on one nail with matching (or contrasting) nail polish. When I opened the package, these stripes had most horrible chemical smell ever. The smell does fade quite a bit after a while... or maybe I just got use to it. Now, I have very short nails. I'm not sure these stripes are meant for shorter nails because I had quite an issue filing off the excess. In the end, I had to cut off the excess. Once the stripe was applied and I had nail polish on the other nails, I was very happy with the finished results.

*While I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster, the thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment