Sunday, November 4, 2012

{Extras}


{Music: The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. Found this CD in my truck as well... and yeah, I always jump back and forth between genres of music.}

This week was spent relaxing due to the multitude of events that went down over the weekend. Between my Alma mater's Homecoming, a few Fall Festivals, and two parties, relaxation more like sleep is exactly what I needed. I'm so glad I had the forethought to request Monday off from work in anticipations of such a fun yet tiring weekend.

{Nails: Wet n' Wild - Haze of Love and The Gold & the Beautiful}

{TV Show: Revenge. After two recommendations, I started watching this show and ended up watching all 22 episodes of the first season which is available on Watch Instantly on Netflix within a few days.}

{Food: All my favorite items from Wendy's dollar value menu. Lets be honest, there isn't hardly anything on their menu that is a dollar anymore.}


{Vlogger: The SacconeJolys from LeFloofTV. Of all the daily vloggers I watch, Jonathan and Anna have to be the most entertaining.}

1 comment: