Thursday, November 15, 2012

{Birchbox | September}


September's Birchbox hit the mark for me with just one product. I have wanted to try Benefit's the POREfessional(6) for ages but could not bring myself to spend $29 on something I wasn't certain would work on me... and I had yet to find a sample worth buying. I am so glad I waited to purchase this product. While it is an OK item, this is definitely not something I would have been happy about, had I spent my money on it outside of Birchbox. The Kate Spade fragrance Twirl(5) is not bad but it doesn't rank very high in my opinion. There is something about the floral notes that are a little off-putting. What can I say about the Lifestyle Extra Tilli bag(4)? You can never have enough of these TSA approved plastic bags when traveling. I had heard a few bloggers and vloggers talking about these Twistband hair ties(3) prior to getting this one. These hair ties do everything as advertised however there is no way I would pay $18 for a set of 12. This cobalt blue Color Club nail polish(2) matches the color of my car perfectly... other than that, there isn't much to say about it. As for the Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Treatment system(1), I have yet to try these products...

2 comments:

  1. Great review. I find these boxes a bit hit & miss, do you?
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have found these boxes tend to be a little more of a miss than a hit... I have had better luck with Glossybox though.

    ReplyDelete