Thursday, October 4, 2012

{Birchbox | August}

August's Birchbox was kind of a fail for me. While I simply love the Viva la Juicy La Fleur perfume sample, the rest of the items in this box were a miss. I have no plans to start wearing a full face of makeup, so the Stila Stay all day 10-in-1 HD was a no-go for me... although my friend whom I give all the makeup products in these boxes to give this sample top marks. I can't even imagine having to use the Designer Fashion tape. I feel like I dress far too conservatively to have a need for such an item. However, I do have an major Christmas party coming up this year, so I guess I could drop this tape in my bag before heading out of town. The Brightening Cleanser is a nice gentle cleanser however I have not noticed much of a brightening difference in my skin. I have been using the cleanser daily. Birchbox dropped in an extra {or a Find, as they call them} in the August box. I got an Schick Hydro Silk razor... although I don't use razors, I'm sure my sister will enjoy it once I can finally remember to take it with me so I can give it to her. 


1. Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur | 2. ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape | 3. Stila stay all day 10-in-1 HD beauty balm, foundation & concealer | 4. DDF Brightening Cleanser | 5. Schick Hydro Silk Razor

No comments:

Post a Comment