Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{Favorite Products | Summer}


These are the five products I have been absolutely loving this summer:

1. Wet n' Wild's MegaLast line. I am really diggin' their whole line well the ones I have gotten so far but Undercover and I Red a Good Book are my favorite in this warm weather. 
2. Bath and Body Works Scents. I like light fragrance mist in the summer. And while I have gotten a few new-to-me body mist this year, Country Chic is an all time favorite.
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. I have been hearing about this hot cloth cleanser quite a lot and for a while due to the number of vlogger that I follow on YouTube. I decided to give it a try after finding it on eBay at an awesome price. Best. Decision. Ever. I will definitely repurchase this cleanser even if I have to pay full price for it.
4. Stila Lip Glaze. I received this lip glaze in the shade Camera in my July's Birchbox... and it was love from the start. If I am going to repurchase this lip glaze is another story though... I'm having an issue with the price. Although I may cash in some Birchbox points to get the Lip Glaze Trio they offer.
5. Almay Get up & Grow. Again, quite a few vloggers and bloggers have been going on about this mascara for a while. As someone who doesn't wear a full face of makeup, I receive a kind of excessive amount of large value or free makeup offers. With an offer to get a free Almay item, I picked this up... I am a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment