Sunday, September 30, 2012

{Extras}

{Music: Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan. My music library is on shuffle mode again.}

One of the things I love about Fall is the weekdays seem to simply fly by for me some weeks faster than others. Its like I can clearly remember Monday mornings... the next thing I know it is Thursday afternoon and I'm asking the question yet again "Is tomorrow Friday?!?!" When my weekdays blend together like this, I always take a few minutes to first thank God for getting me through the work week unscathed. And second to remember the enjoyable things from the week. These are just five of those things...

{Nails: Wet n Wild's Haze of Love}

{TV Show: NCIS Season 10 premiere. Watch it free here.}

{Food/Drink: Dark Chocolate Almond Milk + Peanut Butter + Ice = An amazing Reese Cup shake!!}

{Vloggers/Bloggers: Gabe Flowers from The Gabe Fix. Gabe and her husband are hilarious!}

No comments:

Post a Comment