Sunday, September 9, 2012

{Extras | Life via Phone Pics}


1. Quick OOTD - Sandals: Shoe Show | Pants: ON | Shirt: Avenue
2. Quick OOTD - Flats: LB | Pants: H&M | Shirt: Gap Outlet
3. Amazed at the randomness one can find in their local Beauty Store.
4. An amazing Triple Dazzle Caramel bar... I think its the touch of sea salt that makes it awesome.
Side Note: Every time I had a piece of this candy bar I could not help but break into song, The Candy Man from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. Ha!
5. A childhood favorite... although the sweet n' sour ones are even better.
6. My commute is always an interesting one. Rent A Wreck?!? And what is that guy {on the right} doing?
7. Quick OOTD - Pants: IF | Tank: ON | Cardigan: LB | Watch: Gift | Bag: ZARA
8. A random creation by my mother... there is a lot going on  with this sandwich but it was sooo good.
9. My continued efforts to drink more water. Love this cup!
10. & 11. The end-of-season sales are in full effect. Got these items for under $10.
12. Discovered two things about myself recently... When I am sick: 1. I make quite daring {for me} fashion choices and 2. Paypal money feels even less like real money.

No comments:

Post a Comment