Sunday, August 19, 2012

{Extras}


{Music: "Click, Click, Click, Click" by Bishop Allen. Tip: Start listening to your Music Library on random shuffle. You'll definitely rediscover some old favorites.}

After conferring with some friends, we have determined since turning 30 we have started to fall apart. I have never had health issues of any kind. So, I have always felt sympathy toward my family and friends who suffers from them. More specifically allergies. But I could never fully understand what they were going through... until now. Recently, I have developed some major allergies... which SUCKS, by the way. I think having allergies suddenly "jump on" you as an adult is the worst because you haven't had any experience in dealing with them.
These five things are what I have been enjoying this week while losing the battle but winning the war on allergies...

{Nails: Wet n' Wild Megalast in Undercover. I know, Pink?!?!}

{TV/Movie: Shark Week. Favorite show was the MythBusters Jawsome Shark Special.}

{Food: Fresh deli made chef salad. I just wish they offered a different kind of salad dressing.}

{Vlogger/Blogger: Zoe from Zoella280390. Okay, this tag is absolutely hilarious.}

No comments:

Post a Comment