Sunday, August 5, 2012

{Extras | Movie Faves... Musical Disney Movies}

Disney movies... musical or non-musical, it doesn't matter... LOVE!! Now I can not say that I love them all because... well, I have not seen them all and I think the movies made prior to 1995 are substantially better than the newer ones. These are not only my top five favorite musical Disney movies but my favorite songs in those movies... 

{1. Mary Poppins. I watched this movie so much as a kid, I still remember all the dialogue and every song.}


{2. Bedknobs & Broomsticks. Flying beds and talking animals? Talk about right up my alley.}


{3. Robin Hood. This was the only movie I watched as a kid that my siblings weren't completely annoyed that I was watching yet again.}


{4. Pete's Dragon. It was a tough to choice between this song, Brazzle Dazzle Day, and Bill of Sale.}


{5. The Gnome-Mobile. As a kid, my oldest brother 9 years older had me completely convinced there were Gnomes that lived in the woods near my childhood home. Jerk. Ha!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment