Tuesday, August 28, 2012

{Birchbox | July}

July's Birchbox was everything I thought these boxes would be. I absolutely loved the Harvey Prince fragrance and every other perfume they have sent me so far and the Stila lip glaze. I don't wear makeup very often or change my haircare products, so the bronzer and hair masque went to a friend... which she gives "two thumbs up" for both of them. Being completely honest, the earbuds and Larabar got tossed into my bag and forgotten about... that is until a week ago when I went to get the oil changed in my car after work. Having earbuds is a must when you are sitting in a waiting room with five other people. And when you take lunch at 11AM during the work week, it is a guarantee you will be hungry by the time 4:30PM rolls around. Needless to say, I was so thankful I had dropped these items in my bag after taking this picture at the beginning of July.


1. Neon Earbuds | 2. Ada Cosmetics Bronzer | 3. LÄRABAR® über | 4. Harvey Prince - Hello | 5. GLOSS Moderne™ High Gloss Masque | 6. Stila Lip Glaze - Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment