Saturday, July 14, 2012

{Second Chances}


After deciding to give Birchbox a second chance, I am quite happy with that decision.
This is what I got in my June Birchbox...

This moisturizer is awesome! I have oily skin... this is one of the few I have tried that leave my face matte all day. At a full-size price of $110, I don't think it would be something that I purchase though.

2. Apothederm | Stretch Mark Cream
This type of cream is not something that I have ever purchased or even considered. It is moisturizing but we'll see what the results are in a few weeks.

Designer band-aids?!?! I've never heard sort a thing before. "Oh, you fancy huh?"* My niece loves them.

4. theBalm cosmetics | Stainiac in Beauty Queen
Truth be told, I haven't actually tried this two-in-one lip and cheek stain. I'm not much of a make-up wearer, so this will probably be given away.

There is not much to be said about these wipes except that they are a lot more handy to have in your bag that the hand sanitizing gels.

6. John Varvatos | Star USA
This was a Birchbox Man extra in honor of Father's Day. Give this one away as well.

I'm really looking forward to July's box, which I should be getting any day now.
This lyric is from the song Fancy by Drake.
My first Birchbox review can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment