Tuesday, July 10, 2012

{My Block* | EBEW}


It's that time for Everybody Everywear again** and this month we are color blocking. I rarely ever set out to color block when getting dressed in the morning. I own so many basics and neutral prints that I can throw on any colored item and go. And it is really not until I have grabbed my bag & keys and take one last look in the mirror do I realize "I've color blocked, huh..."
Then I run out the door because I'm going to be late for work... which is typical for me. 

Color Blocking: Everbody, Everywear




Sandals: Shoe Show | Pants: Bongo | Tank: Target | Cardigan: LB | Watch: Gift | Earrings: Icing

* This is a song by 2PAC. I blame my friend Jake for this old skool music reference... nothing but old skool rock and rap on the way to the golf course on Saturday. Yep, they are stuck in my head now.
** Everybody Everywear happens every month here. However, there are months that I don't participate when I feel the theme is a bit of a stretch for my taste.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Crystal! I have been on the hunt for a great pair of bright blue pants and yours are perfect!!! I love how they look with that cardi. Great look for EBEW! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! You can get Bongo from K-mart as well... and I believe these pants are deeply discounted at the moment.

      Delete