Sunday, July 29, 2012

{Extras}

{Music: Settle Down by No Doubt. So excited No Doubt is back with a new album. Love this song.}

With the weeks of summer flying by so quickly, I find there are quite a few things that makes me happy... or that I find inspiration in... or that I'm just completely obsessed with. These are just few things over the past 2 weeks that risen quickly to the top of my Favorites list.

{Nails: Ulta's Lucky Penny. Although it starts to chip after a day, it is still a great color & fast drying.}

{TV Show: Leverage. One of my top shows premiered their 5th season.}

{Food: BLT. If you have never had Smithfield's Butcher Cut bacon, then you really need to get some in your life right now... seriously, go now!}


{Blogger/Vlogger: Sprinkle of Glitter. Louise has to be the most entertaining Vloggers I've seen so
far. Hilarious and very down-to-earth.}

No comments:

Post a Comment