Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{First Birchbox}


So, Birchbox has been all over the blogs for a while now... and I have just gotten around to subscribing. I love the idea of these kind of subscriptions. It almost seems like you are getting presents mailed to you each month. 
And can I just say, I LOVE presents!

The following item descriptions comes directly from the Birchbox card included in this box.

 Ojon | damage reverse Restorative Conditioner Repair stressed strands with this aromatic hair treatment -- exotic ojon and monoi oils work together to smooth and hydrate.
Color Club | Nail Polish in Clambake Coral

Kiehl's | Abyssine Cream This anti-aging moisturizer uses microscopic Abyssine molecules to soften wrinkles and protect skin from free radical damage.
BVLGARI | Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray  This fresh scent combines notes of lotus flowers, bamboo, and Nashi pear.


 I totally understand that some of the things you receive may not be to your liking... But I have to say that I am almost completely disappointed with my first box. The only bright spot in this very dull box was the BVLGARI spray. I love the smell of this however I probably would not purchase it due to the cost. 
The decision now: Give Birchbox one more month? Or quit while I'm ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment