Sunday, June 24, 2012

{Extras | Decisions, Decisions}



Random Fact: My sister's who is 6 years older than me Birthday and my Birthday are 10 days apart. We for the most part have different taste in music, movies, techie items and different styles... which makes her a little hard to shop for. However, there is one thing that we do exactly the same... we buy ourselves a kind of expensive Birthday gift and tell people "it was a gift from my sister." I have to say that I have come to love this tradition(?).

My gift this year is going to be an e-reader... but with so many on the market the decision on which one to buy is tough. I have narrowed it down to two but they are ranking so close that I may have to "flip a coin" in the end.
What do you think? Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet?

No comments:

Post a Comment