Sunday, May 20, 2012

{Extras | Life via Phone Pics}


1. Cake Day: when a company celebrates employee's birthdays, by offering cake, chips, soda, etc at 9 AM on the first Friday of each month. Love it.
2. Trying to decide whether to add these dark brown boot shoes to my collection.
3. After stalking this amazing 3/4 length loose knit $80 sweater for weeks, I found the last one which just happened to be in my size on the sale rack for just a friction of the cost.  
4. Let it be said that I rate an Italian restaurant on how good their lasagna is... Personal opinion: Carrabba's lasagna wasn't terrible but it wasn't better than most lasagnas that I think are just OK. Yeah...
5. I firmly believe that you should take a stand for what you believe in... even if your beliefs are opposite to what the popular opinion is. I believe in God and his Word. You can't sit on the fence, people...
6. A new Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me.
7. The cake of choice for the Mother's Day dinner I made for my mom and sister.
8. Stamp Out Hunger food drive... sometimes all it takes is the smallest amount of effort to make a huge difference in someones life.
9. Two weeks of sunny Spring days with rainy afternoons. It makes me want to take a nap after work everyday.
10. Meeting my mom at her Mother-ship Sam's Club and finding the perfect snack to bring into work for a co-workers last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment