Sunday, April 8, 2012

{Extras | Life via Phone Pics}



1. The only outfit photo I have taken in the past 2 weeks.
2. A great $1 snack from Wal-Mart.
3. So true, so true.
4. Two Krispy Kreme Glazed Raspberry Filled doughnuts please. Thank you.
5. The best chopped salad I have ever made.
6. My life-saving black bag. "It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside." What show is that quote from?
7. 10 Hot Wing for $2.99. Enough said.
8. Only one word can describe this ZARA shopper: Amazing!
9. 2nd & Charles... my new favorite store.
10. I got some serious coloring-time in while waiting to get the oil changed in my car.
11. I'm not usually a fan of fruit tarts but this "hit the spot" while working overtime on a Saturday.
12. When you wear black flats almost everyday like me, you have to replace them often.
13. My absolute favorite muffin: Otis Spunkmeyer's Banana Nut. I love Otis Spunkmeyer's Oatmeal Raisin cookies as well.
14. After over 10 days of overtime, system conversion, training and weekend work, this was a great yet expensive, I won't go back to Wet Willie's again way to kick-off my 3 day weekend.

Happy Easter yall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment