Sunday, March 18, 2012

{Extras | My Week in Phone Pics}


1. Bacon Cheeseburger w/ fries from Aspen Creek. I think you can tell how good a restaurant is by how good their burgers are. Aspen Creek: Two thumbs up.
2. A drink and an meal with a childhood friend... must do that more often.
3. The bright idea to remove the label from my coffee creamer, then put it into the office refrigerator. Hmm.. it seems like the office "refrigerator bandit" doesn't want to use the unlabeled creamer.
4. Pantene Relaxed & Natural has to be the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used! Gosh, I can't say enough great things about these products.
5. Added another black/white striped top to my closet... I know, I know, but it was on sale.
6. Loving these printed maxi dress from Rainbow.
7. Actually keeping to my gym schedule this week.
8. Received the 2nd shipment from Target this week, now waiting on some cheetah print flats1 online order being shipped in 3 parts. I kind of like when orders are shipped in multiple parts... it makes me feel like I'm getting surprise gift because by the time they come I have kind of forgotten that I have paid for them. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment