Sunday, February 19, 2012

{Extras | Life via Phone Pics}


1. The best Taco Dip EVER courtesy of my manager.
2. Teva Mush Frio Ballerina. Super comfy. 
3. In my opinion, the best pens ever: PaperMate Profile.
4. Chicken in a Biskit. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this crackers.
5. Monte Cristo sandwich w/ fries. Love.
6. I'm completely fascinated by my 5-year-old niece and her ability to copy some of my computer actions & re-create the same effects without any initial instruction or help during the process. This chick is amazing but I definitely need to keep an eye on her.
7. It was so tough to walk out of T.J. Maxx without these Steve Madden wedges.
8. $1.99 4 Meat Pizza from Aldi + $.59 can of mushrooms = an awesome/cheap lunch.
9. Brown and Black drawstring bracelets from Lane Bryant.
10. Really enjoying this Lane Bryant plaid print sheer tank.
11. Which came first TOMS or BOBS?
12. Gavin & Stacey. I am loving this British comedy. Hilarious!
13. Finally ordered & pickup my contacts. 
14. My current go-to snack: Buttery Toffee Crunch 'n Munch.
15. How awesome is this customizable grande Starbucks cold cup? 

No comments:

Post a Comment