Sunday, January 29, 2012

{Extras | My Week in Phone Pics}



1. Must have coffee on a Monday morning: French Vanilla Cream K-Cup w/ a half pack of hot coca mix.
2. Only in "da Ville," a completely pimped out mini car... I always get a good laugh when I see these cars.
3. How cute is this shirt from Old Navy.
4. Lunch on the Company: White Bean Chicken Chili with a cornbread muffin.
5. Love the hot-n-now $5 pizzas from Little Caesars.
6. Great Mint Thin cookies from Dollar General that taste just like the Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies.
7. A genius afternoon snack: White Cheddar Cheez-Its and a bottle of SmartWater.
8. Awesome boots from Target... I really need these boots in my life.
9. Nerds.... It has been many moons since I last had some of these.
10. Amazed at the large varieties of LA Color: Nail Art Deco at the... wait for it... Dollar Store.
11. There are only three words I can say about this last pic on a Friday morning: Best. Manager. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment