Wednesday, December 14, 2011

{The Company Christmas Party}

The company I work for puts on the most epic in my humble opinion Christmas party EVER. There is just something about going to an out-of-town resort with a free room in said resort, meeting co-workers from other branches/cities*, winning prizes and partying hard until late in the evening/early in the morning. This year's party had an 80s Prom theme and was held at The Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes... Welcome.
picture heavy.

 *The staff was amazing. Definitely topnotch.



*Loved the Bath and Body Works freebies. 

* Robes? Yes please. 

*Loved, Loved, Loved the extreme pillow-top mattress and super soft bedding.


*The gift bags were great, with the random 80s candy however the best parts were the free drink tickets c/o of two of our vendors, the bottle of Smartwater and the Advil. They knew exactly what we would need. Ha.

 *The entrance...

 *Inside...


 *"It's electric. Boogie, woogie, woogie."

*Yep, that's my Long Island Iced Tea right there. The meal was good but the only salad dressing option was  bleu cheese, which I'm not a fan of. 

*Me, Sue, Teena

*By the end of the night, I had switched to vodka and cranberry juice**.
 All in all, it was a great night!

*I speak to the majority of my co-workers on the phone multiple times a day but with the different branches scattered across the state, I have never spoken to almost all of them face to face. The party provides a great opportunity to put a voice with a face.

**After my first Christmas party, I learned quickly that it is necessary for you to bring your own beverages to the hotel so that you can refresh your own drink. A person could go broke at these ritzy resorts. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment