Sunday, December 4, 2011

{Extras}

{Maybelline: Baby Lips}
{decided to try it after watching The Style Supreme's October faves}

The last 4 weeks for me have been stressful and tiring... however by the grace of God we have made it through. This week, the major thing I am thankful for/loving is my mom is out of the hospital, has completed inpatient rehab and is now at home... still making amazing progress. *happy dance* 
These others things are just the icing on top of an already awesome cake.

{Nature Valley Trail Mix Bars: Fruit & Nut}
{my current in-purse snack.... loving it!}

{A random gift from my 5-year-old niece.}

{Express: Love Express perfume}
{loving these rollerball perfumes right now... great way to test them w/o committing to a regular bottle}


{Want: Unzipped Glass Zipper Bag}
{this would be the perfect candy dish for my desk at work}

No comments:

Post a Comment