Sunday, December 25, 2011

{Extras| Christmas Movies}

{Scrooged: 1988}
{Hands-down my favorite Christmas movie.}

I love movies! My favorite movies are on heavy rotation throughout the year... and I do not discriminate against movies due to the genre they fall in. These are my all-time favorite Christmas themed movies. 
Having all these movies on dvd is a must when you're like me and want to watch a great movie in the middle of July.

{How the Grinch Stole Christmas: 1966}
{Loved this cartoon growing up}

{White Christmas: 1954}
{A classic. One of the few musicals I like.}

{Trapped in Paradise: 1994}
{This movie is absolutely hilarious. An inept heist movie set in a super small town with the nicest people ever.}

If you have not seen these movies, I am shocked and appalled. Ha! then you really need to get them in your life. 
Like right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment