Sunday, October 23, 2011

{Extras | TV Shows}


Last week was pretty tough for me... a lot of little things came together to make my week just generally unpleasant it doesn't help that the temperature has dropped causing a little bit of a cold. The silver lining, to an other wise crappy week, has been coming home, getting into PJs and watching some TV. The shows I watched this week really brought me some joy... which I desperately needed because everyday I was this close to calling out of work. It is amazing how much even the littlest things can help.


{Frasier: Ham Radio on Netflix. My favorite episode. Full episodes on YouTube as well.}


{Smoking Gun's World's Dumbest... I had a mini marathon. Full episodes on YouTube.}


{BBC: Are You Being Served? My all-time favorite show! Hilarious!!! Full episodes on YouTube.}

No comments:

Post a Comment