Sunday, September 11, 2011

{Extras}

{FINALLY!!! New Oxford Shoes from Torrid}

I have never been someone who follows trends and fashion... I like what I like and hate what I hate. A friend had jokes a few months ago when I was wearing slim wide-leg jeans... once they came "in-style," no more jokes. Now it looks like I'm just following the trends, when really that is just the style of jeans I prefer. I'm not really concerned whether something is in-style or if my outfit is boring. I like it & I'm comfortable and that's all I'm concerned about. However, when I'm getting dressed in a very neutral outfit I can hear my friend Ana's voice telling me that I need a "pop of color."
I usually throw a colored cardigan in my bag to silence that voice. Ha!
I have seen oxfords on just about every blog I follow {hereherehere, and herelong before I seen them in the mags & elsewhere... and have wanted them for months and months and months. I finally have some of my very own and they are Ah-Mazing!

{Amazing loose-knitted sweater... I can't wait for cooler weather.}

{Adding new prints to my closet for Fall}

{Super Sweet Seedless Green Grapes. Yes, please.}

{Want: Fleur-de-lis Zipper Bracelet bottom left}
{When I first saw this bracelet, I totally channeled my mom and made a statement that she has made about everything since I was knee-high to a grasshopper... "I can make that!" Ha! I think a trip to Hobby Lobby is in order.}

No comments:

Post a Comment