Sunday, August 7, 2011

{Extras}

{ 2 Amazing Fabrics}

My issue with maxi dress is they are too short... well, for the look I'm going for anyway. They typically hit the ankle area however I'm looking for them to "dust the floor". My fix for this problem.... is to make my own maxi dress. With the help of Tiffany from A Reason To Be Fabulous' Le Sac Maxi Dress tutorial, I have made a blue dress already... and soon I'll have 2 more I got a great price on the above fabrics. It is such an easy tutorial that involves sewing 1 seam and hemming. SUPER EASY!! And this is coming from someone who is in no way domestically inclined. It took me about an hour to make it. Pictures to come.

{Raspberry Iced Tea half-frozen... slushy-like}

{New Tan & Black Print Dress}


{Want: Chevron-Stripe Tee}

No comments:

Post a Comment