Thursday, July 7, 2011

{How I Spent My Downtime}

Flats: Sears| Pants: Thrifted| Tanks: ON| Reversible Sweater: LB| Necklace: Body Central

There was quite a bit of TV watching that went down this 4th of July weekend. I think we may have enjoyed the downtime a little more than the actual events we went to. Friends, Drinks, Food, AC, etc. I mean, who else felt like the heat and humidity almost sucked the life out of you this past weekend?

What was watched...
  • Battle: Los Angeles:  It started off kind of slow...the ending was okay. It was your standard action movie.
  • Beastly:  First of all I was conned into watching this. I won't explain...it was all too embarrassing *head bowed down shamefully* Ha! It was exactly what you would image it would be...sappy and semi-nauseating.
  • Unstoppable:  Well...we didn't actually watch this movie. After reading the movie spoiler...just didn't feel up to watching it any more. 
  • What's Love Got To Do With It:  I have seen this movie so many times and own it on DVD however when I'm channel surfing and I come across this movie on TV, 8 out of 10 times I stop and watch it again.
  • Independence Day:  A little cliche? Yeah. However I LOVE this movie for some reason. I own it on DVD and watch it year-round.
  • The Birdcage and To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar:  2 extremely hilarious movies. I own these movie as well. If you have not seen them, then you really need to get them in your life... like right now. My mom actually finds these movies funny, which is really saying something considering their contain is very very VERY far from what she is into.
  • Deadliest Catch Marathon:  I didn't watch the whole thing but it was a great backup for when we had downtime during our downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment