Monday, July 4, 2011

{Happy Birthday America!!!}

4th of July weekend has to be the best weekend of the year. Not only do we celebrate Independence Day but in my family we celebrate my BIRTHDAY 6 days early. You see, my sister's birthday is June 30th, Independence Day is July 4th, and my birthday is July 10. She is 6 years & 10 days older than me
...so all of this equals a combined Birthday party/4th of July BBQ. That works for me!!

This is what I wore this weekend while trying to be patriotic in red, white, and/or blue...
Saturday
Flippers: Rainbow| Shorts: ???| Shirt and Tank: ON

Sunday
Sandals: AE| Dress worn as a skirt: Gift| Henley Shirt: ON| Necklace: Body Central| Bangle: IF

Monday
Flippers: Rainbow| Shorts: FB| Shirt: ON| Owl Necklace: Icing
Yeah, I know this shirt is fuschia not red...close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment