Sunday, July 10, 2011

{Extras}

{Final Car Payment}

There is really only one word to describe how I feel after the last 5 years...STOKED!!! I have paid my final car payment this week and could not be more excited. I have been everywhere It feels like it. in this car....weekly extended trips up and down the East coast. Syd has been very good to me. My Cobalt is cobalt blue...so that makes it a boy. I have a trip planned for next month, which just so happens to be around the same time that I would normally be making a car payment. Ha! Yeah, I know what I should be doing with the extra money but I can't help but celebrate the first month since paying off the largest debt I have owed so far. I haven't bought a house yet.

{Homemade Ice Cream Sandwich Cake}

{Pastor Ken's first sermon post surgery}
{Welcome Back!!!}

{What would you do for one?}
{It has been a long time since I had one. Thanks Mom!}



{Want: Striped Maxi Dress}

No comments:

Post a Comment