Sunday, June 19, 2011

{Extras}

{SLS=Greatness}

I love sports and like to watch the games live/on TV...except for basketball which I despise in every form regardless of who is playing...church league or not. You name it and I have probably seen and enjoyed the game to some extent. However, there is just something about extreme sports that draws me in even more that regular sports. I think it is amount of talent it takes in order to pull off these sports...not to mention, it also takes a set of {insert your own word} the size of Africa to even thinking doing some of these things. I am simply amazed by most of them.
This was brought on by the Street League Stop 2 that went down this past week.

{Awesome Take-Out Food in Your Own Dishes}

{Thrifted Tote To Use for the Beach}

{Bojangles...nuff said}

No comments:

Post a Comment