Sunday, June 12, 2011

{Extras}

{Fantastic Homemade Food}

Extras is supposed to be a review of bits of inspiration/joy/achievements/wants from past week. It has been a while since I absolutely needed some bits of joy in my life if only to calm me down enough so that I would not do something rash. I make it a point to have a relaxing drama-free life...it is unfortunate when I have to interaction with others that don't feel the same way they seem to thrive on the drama. I have to give a huge thanks to my friends and family...as crappy as the week started, it ended on a very high note. Thank you! 

{Krispy Kreme Doughnuts...nuff said}

{My niece graduating from Head Start}
{2nd row...3rd from the left}

{64oz Avalanche w/ flavors...nuff said about this too}

{1st outside event of the Summer}
{We won 12 to 11. YES!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment