Friday, June 10, 2011

{Birthday Decisions}

Flippers: Rainbow| Pants and Striped Shirt: ON| Cardigan: Target

My Birthday is a month away today July 10 and some decisions need to be made now. Beach trip or a short cruise. I've already decided to wait until the end of July or maybe even August to go on this trip. Hotels are so expensive when your birthday is 6 days after the 4th of July. I'm leaning more towards just a relaxing extended weekend at the beach.  So the choices are which beach...the Outer Banks, NC or Myrtle Beach, SC. I haven't completely ruled out a cruise yet...I just need a really cheap good deal to sway me in that direction. My plan is to make a definite decision this weekend. Hmm, a natural-born procrastinator planning a trip a month in advance...I'm gonna need some divine intervention. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment