Friday, May 13, 2011

{You Fail B}

I am a procrastinator by nature, so when it comes to blogging I really try hard to be semi consistent. I even set a goal for myself starting this month to publish at least 15 days out of the month. If you check my archive, you'll see that this is a bit of a stretch for me. So when I have everything in place with all photos edited and something in mind, I have to go ahead a post... otherwise I'll end up getting distracted or just won't feel like it anymore.

PS: The rain/hail is coming down super hard here (NC). The perfect sleeping weather...sounds like a plan.

So with Blogger being out of commission semi-epic fail for about 24 hours, you would just know that I was soooo inspired to post yesterday. Need least to say, I no longer feel that inspired and forgot what I was gonna write about. I spent that time catching up on the past episodes of The Fantasy Factory...LOVE that show! 
So this is what I wore...yesterday...

Flats: Fashion Bug| Pants and Tank: Old Navy| Shirt: Target| Bangle: Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment