Saturday, May 21, 2011

{I'm a Little Bit of a Stereotype}

I LOVE watermelon!!!!!! and chicken!
This is my first watermelon of the year and I could not be more thrilled. The love I have for this fruit is unmatched by any other food. It really is pitiful...but I will end up eating soooo much of it that it kindof hurts to move. Sad I know, but that doesn't stop me from doing it again and again...and again. It's not an addiction because I fully admit that I have a kindof unhealthy relationship with fresh watermelon...not that pre-cut stuff you can buy at the store year-round. I don't do much shopping grocery shopping that is so I wouldn't know what was fresh/ripe without some help. However picking a ripe watermelon is a talent that I definitely have. I have that thumping thing down pat.
First watermelon down...many more to come...

Flats: Fashion Bug| Pants and Cardigan: Old Navy| Shirt: ???| Bangles: Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment