Thursday, May 19, 2011

{Bumming in Spring colors}

Flips: Rainbow| Pants: Thrifted| Shirt: Gap| Tank: Old Navy

Today was an awful day...
I was super tired when I woke up this morning, so I decided that some super comfortable clothes were in order More like, I fumbled around in the closet until I found something I could tolerate wearing. The concept of these clothes was great...comfortable wide-legged khakis and a long sleeved shirt that was warm enough to survive that icebox of an office I work in & it was sheer enough to wear outside. I surprised myself with which a Spring light colored outfit. I'm usually not much of a fan...see how much I was out of it this morning. But this outfit + being tired + having a small amount of work to do (which made the day seem longer) = a horrible day. I'm definitely gonna make this an early night. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment