Sunday, April 10, 2011

{Ouch}

So...I wake up with a headache this morning and had 2 options (I have no aspirin in the house): 1. Go back to bed and sleep it off. 2. Get up and go on to church. I chose the latter and I'm glad I did. I absolutely LOVE my church family. I have been going to the same church for over 20 years...and while things/people/situations have changed over the years, I am so greatfully for them. FCC has never been one of those stuffy chruches where you have to act or dress a certain way. I could have rolled in there in some sweatpants (I have before) and would have been accepted with open arms by everyone...except for my mother, but that is a mom-thing. So I threw on some basics and went to church...and Saks...and the Redbox...and got an oil change...
hmm, I'm feeling better.


Flats Fashion Bug| Jeans Zanadi| White Tee Old Navy| Sweater Apostrophe| Necklace Icing| Bracelets Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment