Sunday, April 24, 2011

{Good Friday}

My friends and I were off work on Good Friday, so we headed to Raleigh for the today...
(Kind of picture heavy)
yeah, it was a pretty dreary day...
First stop...Streets of Southpoint.
In Aldo...how awesome is this wedges????

A quick stop at Chick-fil-a for a kid's meal...

I had to run passed this candy stand to avoid temptation ...hence the blurry picture. Ha.

The bench outside of Anthropologie...

...and the expensive awesome measuring cups inside Anthropologie ($38).

In Francesca's...love the collection of crosses...I want that.

At this point we headed over to Crabtree Valley Mall...
...and found the perfect pair of oxford shoes (the all brown ones in the front) in Shi. I did not buy them though ($49)...Journey's has the same shoes in Fayetteville, so I'll get them there ($35).

I don't remember which store this is but I thought these signs were...interesting???

Had a late lunch in the food court...WELCOME TO MOE'S!!! (Love this place!)

Then we were off to The Cheesecake Factory...

They did not have my favorite (Carrot Cake Cheesecake)...so none for me.


A sad side not:
We had to say good bye to my dog Jade today. She had a almost-healed pelvis but other than that no issues...she was 13 though...
R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment